A t Intelligent College Planning, we understand that this is a very trying time in your life. We know how important every decision you make with regards to applying to college can be and the impact it can have on the rest of your life, and we know you want to make sure you do not spend more than you have to for a four-year degree. You also want to finish your degree in no more than four years - this is very critical. As a client, an Intelligent College Planning Counselor will be here to help you with the entire process, making it easy, accurate and pain-free. In addition to helping you find the best education that you or your family can afford, we handle all the financial aid applications for all four years or until you graduate.
Like getting pre-approved on a mortgage, you don’t go shopping for a house without knowing how much house you can afford. Similarly, when you go shopping for colleges, you shouldn’t go looking at every college until you know how much each college will be costing you out of pocket. The Student Profile Report will help families know what to expect when they apply to a college and avoid your child wanting to attend a school that they love but will end up costing you more than you can afford to pay.
Most parents spend more than they have to for college unnecessarily, and more than half of the students take longer than 4 years to complete their college degree. That is most often the result of poor planning. Without proper guidance, you could end up paying thousands of dollars in student loans unnecessarily for many years to come. This debt could end up crushing your family financially. It is very crucial that you let an Intelligent College Planning Senior College Counselor help you navigate this process to avoid these costly mistakes.
Working closely together, we help you navigate through the college application maze, helping you make the right decisions in order to get the maximum amount of financial aid awards, grants and free scholarship money from colleges and universities nationwide.
Intelligent college planning is an affiliate of 123College.com, who is the largest filer of financial aid forms in the country. Last year, they filed over 200,000 financial aid forms. They also handle the filing of all the financial aid forms for Intelligent College Planning clients. Their software generates a customized Student Profile Report based upon your current financial picture and shows you your maximum potential for financial aid eligibility along with the schools that will offer you the most free money and graduate most student in 4 years. We advise you on ways to implement the findings of the Student Profile Report in an effort to increase your financial aid. Working with 123College as our filing service and data entry team, Intelligent College Planning can service virtually an unlimited amount of families due to 123College’s dedicated staff of trained data entry professionals. This gives us the opportunity to focus on what we do best, which is guiding families on how to navigate through the financial aid process.
1. We help you understand the financial aid system.
2. We analyze your family’s ability to receive financial aid before filing the financial aid forms.
3. We provide each student with a customized Student Profile Report detailing the actual out of pocket cost for each school they are considering.
4. We develop methods and strategies to increase the amount of financial assistance you can receive.
5. We search for colleges that will provide the student with the most free money and graduate the student in 4 years.
6. We provide you with diagnostic career planning software to help your chances of getting out of school on time.
7. We complete and electronically file the FAFSA, CSS Profile and the State Tuition Assistance Program (TAP).
8. We help negotiate a better financial aid package if necessary.
9. We review your common application and supplemental essays.
Without proper guidance, you could end up paying thousands of dollars in student loans unnecessarily for many years to come. This debt could end up crushing your family financially.